Wednesday 14 May 2014

Recommendation re: blog pictures....

I just discovered this (new blogger that I am).... if you click on any of the pictures, they open up in a large size for your viewing pleasure.  

:)

:)

Here's one more of my trip.  More to come, accompanied by 'stories' (just not today).

:)


I will have to learn how to 'photo shop' (if that's the right terminology).  This is a favourite shot of mine but there was nothing I could do about the floating garbage in the still water.  I'm told it should be easy to 'erase' out.  Here's hoping!

Re: Shot - Marco wasn't with me for this shot, but I was acting on his recommendations for trying to see better opportunities for my photos.

UPDATE:  Picture with garbage photo shopped out!  SO much nicer.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)