Thursday 22 May 2014

Only pictures this time but I promise more stories on the weekend!

This blog will be top heavy with Venetian pictures, but honestly - so easy to get a good picture of Venice.  Every corner, every second there is a moment in time to capture, a memory to savor.  

I did all of these without any help from Marco - but they were taken after I had had my session with him, so it shows (hopefully) that some of his teaching sunk in my aged brain.  

Actually, he told me he wanted me to take pictures that "told a story", so I guess you are getting a story this posting!  :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Carolynn -- I remember this handsome gondolier....and I'm happy to see that your photo didn't have the shadows on his face, as mine did! - Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is SUCH a cutie, isn't he? Thank you for asking him if we could take his picture - so glad to have captured this 'quintessential icon' of Venice, thanks to you.

      Delete

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)