Friday 13 April 2018

Not something most tourists do...

As a present and treat for Mila we got her 8 chicks.  She had mentioned to Blanca she wished she had some.  Because of her allergies Blanca made me go and get them (3 varieties).  Blanca did tell the shop assistant to help me because I was 'a gringo who knows nothing about chickens'.

Mostly a business day for Blanca with me accompanying her but we did get some laundry done and I successfully obtained money from the ATM as a test whether I could.

I nipped away from Blanca for a short time to revisit the Cathedral square and then later a couple of other ones.

I laugh.  We had another great lunch but this time we sat down and there was a brief exchange of Spanish.  A few minutes later our lunch arrived: chicken rice, potato salad, plantains and some wonderful tropical juice.  Blanca chose well for me!

Each meal, including the drink (with our senior's discount) came to $4.12 (American).












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)