Tuesday 24 April 2018

Going solo for a couple of nights...

I am at a beach hotel.  Originally Blanca had said we'd go to the beach for a couple of nights but then thought she'd rather stay and visit with her relatives none of whom speaks English.

We talked over a few options (a day trip, one night away etc.) but instead we decided I would stay in a beach hotel for 2 nights.

A solution!

It isn't a resort and the beach isn't good for swdimming but all I want is to walk along the ocean's edge in the surf.

It caters to fishermen and doesn't have food facilities but I am well stocked up with all I need.

I can walk along the ocean.  I can sit in the veranda and read my book listening to the surf, a sound that thrills this prairie girl.  Or I can do as I am right now swaying in the hammock with views of the ocean only metres away in a lovely breeze.


It has internet, air conditioning and is $44 per night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)