Thursday 12 April 2018

A day in Chiltre

Today Blanca had a lot of business to do so I spent the morning visiting the Cathedral and then sitting in the church ( and one of many) city squares.  Alas I didn't take my tablet so I can't share any pictures since all I took were  on my camera.

However in the afternoon I sat in another city square albeit not as pretty and I had my tablet then.

So many times when I've been on tours I've wanted the opportunity to just 'sit and enjoy' and soak up the atmosphere and today I did.  Lovely.

Also went to Corina's (Blanca's friend who had joined us for a few days in Panama city).  Blanca picked fresh mangoes.  Corina's yard also has a banana tree and a papaya tree.

Blanca took me to take a peak at the ocean but the tide was way out.  This is just a small, municipal beach for the locals.  We will return another day when the tide is in.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)