Wednesday 4 February 2015

Images of Cascais

Cascais, Portugal

Following are a number of pictures of Cascais, Portugal.  We did not visit any attraction in this place, but oh how, oh how, oh how attractive this Portuguese town is.  It was absolutely beautiful.  So lucky, I think, that we were travelling in December, very much a low tourist season because it is so lovely that I suspect it is packed out in other months.

Antonio said the Ferris Wheel was only up because it was the Christmas season.

We could have lunch there BUT "I'm not in Portugal often" (as I am wont to say) so decided to forgo lunch and simply wander through the town.  LOVED IT. 

Driving to it we passed some of the unprotected shores of the Atlantic but Cascais is in a harbour.

I  would love to return. 

It is good to dream.

ABSOLUTELY you much click on these pictures. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)