Saturday 19 April 2014

Going solo with Rick Steves' Tours - ONE WEEK MARK!

Deep, deep, deep breath.  In one week from now I will be waiting for my ride to the airport to begin my journey to Venice.  I can hardly believe it.

Passport - check
Euros - check
Itinerary - check
Bought Tablet - check
In touch with Marco re: Photo walk - check
Arranged for mail collection and daily in house inspections by friends - check
Cash passport - check
Let credit card know when I'll be travelling - check

Packed rolling carry on - ahhh... no... but I've started.
Packed other carry on - ahhh... no... but I've piled up stuff.
Made a list - I made many lists but lost them all.
Know how to use my tablet - not yet, will be instructed today (but first will be cooking and hosting an Easter dinner)

But ready or not - in one week...
 

Going solo with Rick Steves!


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Now that I'm up to speed on your blog, must say I'm thoroughly enjoying it and can't wait to hear your take on Venice and Rome. You're going to have a wonderful time!!! No car washes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to do a few, very brief, updates on the blog while I am gone... just don't want to waste precious 'wandering time' with tablet updates... something for when I'm on my own in my room perhaps?

      Delete

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)