Wednesday 30 April 2014

Bit of a break...

... it's about 2:15 and I'm taking a wee break.  Not long but later I will be doing my 3 hour pub and appetizer walk, so do need to put my (aching) feet up for  bit.

Some thoughts....

On the vaporetto today there was a group of school children with their teachers.  One teacher, or possibly a chaperone, was wonderful! The kids were about 7 or 8 years old but this lady handled them perfectly.  She would just reach out and jerk them toward her.  Then she's give them a quick hug before hurling them into a nearby seat.  They obviously adored her too, clustering around her, smiling, laughing, talking.

I wonder whether that would be allowed in Canada?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)