Thursday 26 October 2017

Winter tires are on!

Today I got my winter tires on.  Yes!  Now I am prepared for winter - which in Saskatchewan - could hit any day now.   My new car (new used, that is) was very 'slippy' on just a little skiff of snow so definitely needed good winter tires.


I went to my sister's brother-in-laws.  He is a great mechanic (and a thoroughly honest one!).  His service shop is near Pilot Butte. 


Because I am treated as a member of the family I also enjoyed a walk and visit with Angie, she fed me a lovely lunch - and there was even a kitten to cuddle.  It was a nice afternoon!


Enjoy the pictures.  Click on them to bring them full screen.


Note the one picture that both Angie and I lamented had a pole in the middle.  Oh well - that's the price we pay for our 'mod cons' - including electricity!


One picture was taken near the Murray Golf course on my drive home.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)