Sunday 22 October 2017

Sunday, October 22 - Walk around Wascana Lake...

Was able to get another walk around Wascana Lake in today.  Given that snow may be flying soon there may not be too many more opportunities this year.


Thanks to Bev & Cheryl for indulging me in all my picture taking!  Alas, if I hadn't taken some we might not have been caught in some of the drizzle... Thanks for your sacrifices.


Yes, some of the 'same old, same old' shots... but see how the landscape has changed a bit each week.  In fact, given the hurricane winds we had last week I am surprised there are any leaves left anywhere.


As always, click on them to advance them full screen. 



















































2 comments:

  1. Love the perfectly still water photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! See how it can change moment to moment though. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)