Sunday 2 November 2014

Looking forward to my next adventure....

... which in only 31 days I believe, will be Spain and Portugal!

Obviously, no pictures to post yet but I am starting - just a wee bit - to get excited.

I am going on my first "Senior's Tour".  It is with a new tour company - Grand Circle Travel, of which I have heard good things.  In fact, a member of the Rick Steves Tour I was on recommended it to me.

Now I loved my RS tour - but this tour is significantly less in price, largely down to the 'free single supplement'... meaning that I can still travel solo without having to incur significant extra cost.  

I think there will be pros and cons to each tour company - and it will be fun to compare.  From what I can gather at the moment, RS excels due to its high quality tours, galleries and museums on its tours - this company I think it's more heavily loaded on the 'city, panoramic tours'.  For instance, we're in Madrid but no included tour of the Prado, one of the world's best art collections... so, I expect this tour to be 'different'... not worse, just 'different'.

In any case, stay tuned in a month or so for some uploaded pictures while I am in Spain and then, as before, stories and pictures of my travels upon my return!

GSPA is how I'm approaching this trip - my Great Spain & Portugal ADVENTURE.  


:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)