Saturday 26 November 2016

Social butterfly!

Goodness, I've been the social butterfly recently, 'out and about' in this world.

Activities include:

Jingle bell tea with beloved Barb Zalinko - friends from high school including Jamie Ellis, who suffers from cerebral palsy I believe, and Anita and Ruth. 

Dinner with Ruth & Andy, hosted by good friends Bev & Jerry, and attended also by good friends Donna & Rob

Wedding tea - Actually the young couple were married a few weeks ago in British Columbia.  This event was a tea with a program to welcome the young bride to the "Saskatchewan crowd". 

AND - I have an event to go to tomorrow.

AND - I had been booked for tonight but Donna called warning me that Rob had a bad cold - she offered me the ability to 'bow out' of supper, as planned.  I bowed out - just didn't want to risk getting sick.

So many lovely people in my life!  I am blessed!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)