Thursday 28 July 2016

Floating down the Elbow, Calgary, Alberta

2016 once again saw me in Calgary, Alberta.

What does that say about me?

Oh my goodness, what an easy question ... it says that I am very blessed.

Please join me and my sister in our adventures of this year.


Floating down the Elbow

Each time I visit Calgary there are always new things to see and do.

This year the weather proved favourable for a brand new experience – floating down “The Elbow”, one of Calgary's rivers.

Floating down the Elbow was simply lovely – gentle, relaxing and fun.

It was very interesting to see the other boaters (the young boy and his amusing dad, the 'party flotilla'), the birds that floated along with us at times (actually they were looking for food but once they realized we had none, soon swam away to more hopeful prospects), the “rapids” (it is certain that I would not do well on those 'white river rafting excursions'), and seeing all the beautiful houses (multi-million dollar ones) that line its banks. And, of course, the conversation and company of my sister and her husband was great fun too.

Thank you Art & Sandy.
 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but please always remain respectful. Thank you. The management. :)